Your privacy is important to us. It is Indikatore’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect about you on the site Indikatore, and other sites that we own and operate.
SWe request personal information only when we actually need it to provide you with a service. We do so by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also inform you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as it is necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties except when required by law.
You are free to decline our request for personal information, with the understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the services you desire.
Your continued use of our site will be deemed acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
Indikatore Cookies Policy
O que são cookies?
How do we use the cookies?
You can block cookies settings by adjusting your browser settings (see browser Help to learn how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this site. We, therefore, recommend that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we defined
- Account-related cookies
- Login-related cookies
- Cookies related to e-mail newsletters
This site offers newsletter or e-mail subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Survey-related cookies
- Form-related cookies
When you submit data via a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies can be set to remember the user’s details for future correspondence.
- Site preference cookies
To provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the web’s most widespread and trusted analytics solutions, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, please see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this site so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies may track things like the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it is important for us to understand the statistics on how many visitors to our site actually buy and so this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you because it means we can make accurate business predictions that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and information that Indikatore offers on the site and with enunciative, but not limitative, character:
- A) Do not engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Do not spread propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, or about casinos, apostas online (ex.: ESC Online), games of chance, any kind of illegal pornography, apology for terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of Indikatore, its suppliers, or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
Hopefully that is clear, and as mentioned earlier, if there is something you are not sure whether you need or not, it is generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our site.
This policy is effective as of January/2021.